Dave Daly, landlord of The Castle Pub on Central Drive has donated £1200 to the club to help with renovation of the club house. The money has been collected from voluntary contributions made by patrons of The Castle.
Club Chairman, Simon Hornby, commented “Dave has been a long standing supporter of the club and always willing to help us in whatever way he can. The money will be put to immediate use. We plan to use it to carpet the club room and provide floor covering for the rest of the main club house (entrance and corridors). Our thanks from everyone at the club who will benefit from this generous contribution go to Dave and his staff at The Castle”