The Community Game Raffle is back for its eighth year in 2015; providing the club with an exciting fund raising opportunity.

VEDHFDDCA host of fantastic prizes are again on offer with a trip for two to Miami and New York, plus £500 spending money topping the bill. The Club will also be eligible to win prizes for being the biggest sellers.

70% of all proceeds go to the club, the other 30% goes to the Rugby League Foundation (RLF – now part of Rugby League Cares). That money is then used to fund the Rugby League Cares’ grassroots grants scheme.

There are also individual prizes available for the biggest sellers at the club, so start selling now. For more info and a bundle of tickets ask any of the coaches or a club official.