Rugby League Club 100% ME Anti-Doping Policy
Blackpool Stanley Rugby League Club acknowledges its responsibility to promote drug free Rugby League.
- Uphold and preserve the ethics of Rugby League
- Safeguard the mental and physical health of players.
- Ensure that all players have the opportunity to compete equally.
2 Blackpool Stanley acknowledge that so called performance enhancing substances and social substances carry health risks, and we will endeavour to inform our players of the associated risks.
3 Blackpool Stanley acknowledge that all Rugby League players have to abide by the Operational Rules, and as such may be tested by UKAD Agencies We also acknowledge that doping is an offence and may be punishable by a suspension of up to 2 years for a first offence.
4 The Blackpool Stanley will ensure all of our players are aware of this policy.
5 The Blackpool Stanley supports the RFL’s Anti-Doping Whistle Blowing Policy. This club will report any allegations of anti-doping to the RFL.
6 For UKAD advice on Clean Sport Habits the following link can be followed
7. Further advice on Anti-Doping matters can be obtained from:
8. Further information regarding controlled substances can be found by accessing links contained on the clubs 100% Me Useful links page