The Oddballs Foundation is a charitable organisation funded through charitable donations and the profits of the oddballs underwear company. The Foundation aims to raise the awareness of testicular cancer, particularly in young men.
Testicular Cancer Facts
- Around 2400 men will be diagnosed with testicular cancer in the UK each year
- It most commonly affects men between the ages of 15 – 45 and is statistically the most common cancer in men aged between 25 – 49 in the UK (Cancer research UK).
- Around 47% of men diagnosed will be under the age of 35.
- 98% of men diagnosed will be alive 10 years after treatment.
- Around 60 young men will die of testicular cancer each year in the UK.
The club will be supporting the charity further with some “Stanley” branded merchandise later in the year.